Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After upgrade to confluence 5.1.5 all jira links are gone.

dvayanu August 7, 2013

Hello,

recently we updated confluence due to security alert to version 5.1.5. Sadly, all the links to jira issues in confluence went broke.

Since our confluence is running under open source license, here's the link to the page

https://confluence.opensource.anotheria.net/display/MSK/Change+Log

Previously the links would point to jira issue in the https://jira.opensource.anotheria.net instance. Now I only see

Message.

What have we missed?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andre Lehmann
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2013

Hi Leon,

have a look into your upm and search for the "Jira Macros" plugin.

Maybe this was de-activated during the upgrade? If yes, try to activate that.

Kind regards
André

dvayanu August 7, 2013

Yeah, that was it. I opened add-on management (new name?) and jira was completly deactivated, activated it all.

Now I have "

• Error rendering macro 'jira' : com.atlassian.confluence.macro.MacroExecutionException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target" Error, I assume this is due to certificate problems... but at least its an error one can handle.
0 votes
Karolina February 27, 2014

Hi,

I have similar problem after upgrade. Can you tell me how did you fix it ?

I use SSL certificate for jira and confluence. It’s setup on apache which is connected to tomcats using AJP.

I don’t have encryption directly on tomcat servers.

Everything was working fine and I didn’t have to import SSL certificate to establish connection between confluence and jira.

After upgrading confluence to 5.4.3 I get error:

com.atlassian.confluence.macro.MacroExecutionException: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

I imported apache SSL certificate to confluence with this tutorial https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+to+SSL+services

No I getting error:

com.atlassian.confluence.macro.MacroExecutionException: Unable to connect to site specified: Connection refused: connect

What else should I do ?

0 votes
Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2013

How did you upgraded?

fresh confluence install from scratch and export-import? Did you recreate the applink configuration after upgrade?

dvayanu August 7, 2013

The applink is there, but says that jira is not available. Could it be due to cacert signed https certificate?

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2013

Most likely, no.

Depending on how you have performed the migration, you are running the application in a new tomcat and new JRE. Your certificate is not imported in the new keystore, isn't it?

dvayanu August 7, 2013

@Alex Perez

no it is not, but it wasn't earlier. We run actually same jvm, and same tomcat, just replaced the war.

0 votes
dvayanu August 7, 2013

Forgot to mention, we used is mostly to point our issues that have been fixed in a version in the change log. We basically just pasted the link into the confluence page and everything else worked auto-magically.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events