Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After the change to the user to change the 25 to 50 annual user payment and settlement How is progress

박재진 February 16, 2016

After the change to the user to change the 25 to 50 annual user payment and settlement How is progress

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2016

I'm not sure what the question is here.  At a guess, you want to upgrade to more users - if that is the case, you can do it in your my.Atlassian account, and it will give you a new licence key to paste in (for Server) or allow more users (on Cloud) in a few minutes. If you think you've made a payment in order to upgrade, check what the account says you are licenced for in the my.Atlassian account.  If it's still 25, then your payment has not been credited and you need to contact support.  If it's 50, but your Cloud account will not let you add more users, then contact support to see what the disconnect it.

Note that you have not given us any information on who you are, what the payment is, or what system it's for - you'll need to give that to support (we're not support, just end users like yourself and have no access to the accounts)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events