Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After I upgrading Confluence from 5.4.4 to 5.6.3, micro code doesn't work.

Shih-Liang Lin September 29, 2014

HI :

After I upgrading Confluence from 5.4.4 to 5.6.3, not only micro code can't find in the insert micro, but also all my previous pages that use micro code all show "Unknown macro: 'code'"

what should I do to show all the code.

thank you

3 answers

1 vote
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2014

Judging from the symptom, it seems that the Code Macro Plugin is currently disabled. Could you please check it under your UPM (Manage Add-On), choose "System Plugin" and see whether Code Macro is enabled or not.

This plugin could be disabled during the upgrade process due to multiple reason such as initialization time out.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra 

0 votes
Shih-Liang Lin September 29, 2014

yes, I did disable micro code before upgrading and it is working fine after re-enabled. Thank you very much for your help

Liango 

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 29, 2014

Not a problem at all, it is my pleasure :).

0 votes
R Donato
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 29, 2014

Have you tried re-installing the macro? That usually fixes the issue.  It's also a good idea to note the macros you have before you do an upgrade and check it against what list after the upgrade. There are always a few macros that need to be installed.

HTH

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events