cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Confluence
  • Questions
  • After Confluence upgrade from 3.4.9 -> 3.5.13 ->4.3 .I'm getting the following error "Error rendering macro 'include' : The body of this ContentEntityObject ('Top_Menu') was 'BodyType:WIKI' but was expected to be 'BodyType:XHTML'"

After Confluence upgrade from 3.4.9 -> 3.5.13 ->4.3 .I'm getting the following error "Error rendering macro 'include' : The body of this ContentEntityObject ('Top_Menu') was 'BodyType:WIKI' but was expected to be 'BodyType:XHTML'"

Vijay Krishna B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2014

The error message is visible on top of each page and when i edit the page i'm able to see the blank page with no content and no edit and preview buttons.

Can any one help in this regard.

1 answer

1 vote
Branno
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2014

Howdy Vijay!

As of Confluence 4.0, User Macros must be in XHTML format. Here are instructions on migrating existing Wiki Confluence Macros to XHTML.

Cheers,

Stephen Brannen | Confluence Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events