Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Jira Calendar Gadget

Tom January 31, 2013

We have a trusted application link between our jira and our confluence instance. The jira issue macro works just fine in our confluence instance so I know the application link works.

I have added the jira gadget feed to our confluence instance. In the macro selector I see the jira calendar gadget show up and a couple of other gadgets from jira show up. However when I try to add the calendar gadget all that shows up in the preview pane is a loading bar.

I have also whitelisted the jira url and specifically added the calendar gadget to gadget specifications. They all produce the same loading bar and nothing happens.

Jira: v4.4#649-r158309
Confluence: 4.2.12

And advice is appreciated

1 answer

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2013

Hi Tom,

It can be a network problem, so this is the first thing to investigate.

Things that you can check:

* BaseURL - check if the BaseURL set in both, Jira and Confluence are the same URL used to access the applications.

* Check if they are using the proper ports

* Check if there is a proxy between Jira and Confluence

Hope it helps

Tom February 19, 2013

updated the jira base url but still no love. Ports look right. There is no proxy between them.

I've got a ticket open with Atlassian, I'll try to remember to update when we have it resolved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events