Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add-on during evaluation

ClaireS June 4, 2014

Hi There

I am currently running an eval of JIRA Service Desk with Confluence. We'd like to add Share Attachments as an add-on to the evaluation. I have downloaded the .jar file as per instructions and copied the licence key. Then, the instructions tell me to go to the Confluence admin are and manage add-ons. From there I should be able to 'upload add-ons' but this option isn't available. Please can you help?

Many thanks
Claire

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2014

Are you using OnDemand? You cannot install addons into OnDemand (you can install some, but via your OnDemand management account, not in Confluence, and the list is strictly limited)

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 25, 2014

Hi Claire,

Try this link

https://keinoby.atlassian.net/admin/users/sign-up

Please, raise an issue and we'll be in touch with you. We are thinking of implementing a version for onDemand.

Cheers,

Gorka

0 votes
ClaireS August 25, 2014

Hi Gorka

I clicked on the link but haven't got login credentials for the screen it takes me to. Would love to log this as Share Attachments for onDemand instance would be of benefit to us (following trial!).

Thanks

Claire

0 votes
Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 12, 2014

Hi Claire,

I'm one of the developers of Share Attachments. If you are still interested in a onDemand version of our product, please raise a ticket in https://keinoby.atlassian.net/so we can give priority to it.

Regards,

Gorka

0 votes
ClaireS June 4, 2014

Thanks Nic. That'll be the reason. Its a shame because Share Attachments would of sorted a problem nicely for us but we don't want the hassle of running JIRA in house so we'll stick with OnDemand.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events