Add a background color to one cell

Deleted user December 28, 2018

How can I add a background color to one cell. 

I already read some similar posts however it didn't work for me. 

Please find below the options I can choose.

Thanks 

Knipsel.PNG

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Knipsel2.PNGPlease find the screenshot attached

Rambabu Patina _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2018

You cannot set the color for the page layouts in the native confluence.

I'm not sure I understand your answer, could you please elaborate?

Rambabu Patina _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2018

You are trying to set the color to a page layout section, not the cell. The answer I provided previously does works for the table cell, not for the page layouts.

And you cannot set the background color for the page layout section, rather you can try some third party paid apps like Background Color macro.

Oke thanks for answering my question

0 votes
Rambabu Patina _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2018

Hi @[deleted], Welcome to the community.

If you are trying to set a background color for a cell in a table, click on that cell and choose the available colors in the editor bar as like the below screenshot.

chang_bg_color_cell.png

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Ram.

Dear Ram, 

Thanks for the quick response. 

Unfortunately, that option does not appear when I click on the particular cell. 

Regards, 

Lydia 

Rambabu Patina _Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 28, 2018

Can you attach a screenshot for more details on what are the options you were getting while clicking on the cell.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events