cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Holidays to Team Calendars

Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2014

How can i add holidays to Team Calendars?

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user October 18, 2014

You can easily find ical files for holidays and import that into new calendar.

Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2014

How do I import an iCal holiday list to an existing calendar? Future years this will need to be done year after year, we can't just create new calendars every year starting from an import.

Like Jennifer likes this
Deleted user October 18, 2014

Not sure how you add holidays to an existing calendar but Can certainly do it for a new calendar (I did it two days ago). The ical files I found were for three years. Also you may try subscribing via URL? (again new calendar)I haven't tried this myself though.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2014

Either create a new calendar called Holiday or add events to an existing calendar.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events