Adaptavist Content Formatting: Error unknown macro

Steffen Stamprath
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2016

Hi,

I have an installation of confluence (5.9.8). When I install the newest version of your Plugin Adaptavist Content Formatting it comes the error you see in the attachment.

I go down to version Adaptavist Content Formatting Macros 4.2.9. It is the last version who works.

What I do wrong? or what do you change?

Thank you for feedback!

works with version 4.2.9:

works with version 4.2.9.png

error version larger 4.2.9:

error till larger than 4.2.9.png

Source:

source.png

3 answers

0 votes
John D August 3, 2018

Official disclaimer from https://www.adaptavist.com/doco/display/CFP/Content%20Formatting:

Content Formatting for Confluence v4.4 ends compatibility support for wiki markup. Please use v4.3 if wiki markup compatibility is required. Ideally pages should be upgraded as wiki markup has been deprecated since Confluence v4. Please take the note above into consideration when using v4.3 of Content Formatting.

0 votes
Steffen Stamprath
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2017

Yes we do the same! We using an old version.

But when we updating confluence, we don't know how long Atlassian supports wiki renderer.

With the old version its a workaround for a lot of month. But not the solution.

0 votes
Stephen Gramm January 4, 2017

We are seeing this same behavior when using wiki markup with the Adaptavist Content Formatting Macros Plugin v.4.5.0 and Confluence v5.10.8.  FYI if we use an earlier version this plugin they macros work with wiki markup.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events