Active Object custom table not created with postgresssql and confluence.

tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2013

Hi All,

i have configure postgresssql Server to my machine with confluence 4.3.6.

whenever i am adding plugin which contain's active object module which should create table.

when i am uploading plugin from UPM i am not able to see custom AO table.

so few page's throwing error which says AO_table not found.

for hsql it's working fine.

please suggest how can i sort issue for postgressql database.

regard's

tousif shaikh

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2013

Are there any errors from ActiveObjects when the plugin is installed? Usually that type of behavior means that the host app doesn't have rights to create new tables OR your table names are too long... Both of those you'd see as errors when the plugin is enabling...

tousifs
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2013

no there no errors from ActiveObjects plugin getting installed smoothly without any issues.

i have created database in postgressql with admin right's and associated same user name while configuring to confluence.

regard's

tousif shaikh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events