It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Accessing a product after downloaded from marketplace

My Boss downloaded two apps from the marketplace (he has admin rights)

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=confluence&query=templates

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214324/space-tree-creator-blueprint-template?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I am now trying to access the apps (as a user, not an admin). Where would I find them?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Thank you @Mike Bowen . My admin says he saved it so it should be available, but I do not know where to go to find it.

Hi @Andrea Altenburg 

If you create a new page and then add 'other macros', under Visuals and Images there is the following option:

STC Space.png

(I had it installed, but I wasn't confident that it would not mess up my existing Confluence Space, so went and disabled it - It mentions in the Configuration that it is going to create a new space). 

-Mike

Like Zak Laughton likes this

Thank you @Mike Bowen that is exactly what I needed. I had no idea where to begin looking and was not finding any information online. Thanks!

Like Zak Laughton likes this

Hi @Andrea Altenburg 

Your first URL doesn't show an app, instead a market place. 

The second app Space Tree Creator Blueprint template needs to be initially configured or Saved by your Admin, then I would imagine it becomes available to all.  

-Mike

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

Lessons and Learnings: Six Months of Working Remote [Discussion]

Hey there, folks! For most of us, the past six months- yes, you read that right- have been a journey. More people than ever before have pivoted to working remotely, and navigating being on-scre...

5,345 views 4 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you