Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing a product after downloaded from marketplace

Deleted user January 22, 2020

My Boss downloaded two apps from the marketplace (he has admin rights)

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=confluence&query=templates

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214324/space-tree-creator-blueprint-template?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

I am now trying to access the apps (as a user, not an admin). Where would I find them?

Thank you.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Thank you @Mike Bowen . My admin says he saved it so it should be available, but I do not know where to go to find it.

Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2020

Hi @[deleted] 

If you create a new page and then add 'other macros', under Visuals and Images there is the following option:

STC Space.png

(I had it installed, but I wasn't confident that it would not mess up my existing Confluence Space, so went and disabled it - It mentions in the Configuration that it is going to create a new space). 

-Mike

Like Zak Laughton likes this

Thank you @Mike Bowen that is exactly what I needed. I had no idea where to begin looking and was not finding any information online. Thanks!

Like Zak Laughton likes this
0 votes
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2020

Hi @[deleted] 

Your first URL doesn't show an app, instead a market place. 

The second app Space Tree Creator Blueprint template needs to be initially configured or Saved by your Admin, then I would imagine it becomes available to all.  

-Mike

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events