Access administration console in 3.5 Confluence

Jaap Van der Heijden June 9, 2013

How can I get access to the Confluence administration console?

I am the technical contact for tthe Confluence licence. Sofar I only facilitated the moving of the service to another server. Now I have to add some users, and I cannot find the
administration console.

We use 3.5

Jaap

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jaap Van der Heijden July 1, 2013

Is resolved, Thanks for the answers, I now have admin access rights and can see the console

0 votes
Jaap Van der Heijden June 9, 2013

Thanks for the answers, I now have admin access rights and can see the console.

0 votes
Abdoulaye Kindy Diallo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2013

As it seems you are on standalone based on the version, you could better consider Christian suggestion (Global Permission) and let us know how it goes.

In OnDemand, the current version is: 5.1 as in here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Application+Versions

0 votes
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2013

Hey,

are you using Conluence OnDemand? If not, you have to have the "Confluence administrator" global permission:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Global+Permissions+Overview

Cheers Christian

0 votes
Alex Suslin
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2013

Log in to confluence, after that on the upper menu Browse->Confluence Admin. You will see that option if you have enough rights to do that (I mean you account is an administrator account for confluence instance)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events