A system error has occurred — our apologies!

Alexandre Fraser June 5, 2017

Hi All, i finish the setup for confluence on my windows 2012 r2 with mysql and when i try to fo on the first page a receive a error. Icheck the user, i check the driver, i install the jdk. And doesnt work..

Sans titr1e.png

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2017

I understand you checked your user and made sure the JDBC driver is in place for MySQL.

For most of the support cases I have worked on, the error "Spring Application context has not been set" was the result of the user running Confluence having insufficient privileges on the <confluence_home> directory, which is the path defined in the following file: <confluence_install>/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/confluence-init.properties. Please see Confluence does not start due to Spring Application context has not been set for other possible causes.

In one interesting case, the confluence.cfg.xml in the root of the home directory was corrupted by a text editor the customer was using to change some parameters. If you haven't manually edited the file, that's probably not the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events