Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A plugin is causing pageload an error on the login page, so I can't login to turn the plugin off.

Joe DeFerrari November 7, 2011

The login page is loading as HTML code rather than rendering, so I can't sign in. Is there another route I can take to the admin so I can switch the plugins off??

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2011

If you have an Atlassian hosted instance of Confluence, you will not have the needed access to complete the second part of Jobin's advice. If his first piece of advice doesn't work, best to enter a support request detailing the plugin name and a good maintenance window to have your instance restarted in (about 10 minutes of downtime to complete) and we will do the remove and restart.

Joe DeFerrari November 7, 2011

IT is hosted, so I'll have to submit the ticket.

thanks!!!

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2011

You will have to login for sure. But maybe you can directly go to http://{JIRA_URL}/plugins/servlet/upm#manage

The other way is ofcourse to stop JIRA, delete the plugin and restart!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events