3.5 and 4.0 Themes

Chris Boehmer October 10, 2011

My company is a current user of Confluence, and we are looking at upgrading to 3.5 or 4.0 in the near future. We want to know what themes come, and their features, so that we can see if we want to customize the themes for our space templates, or use the standard installs.

Could you provide me information about the standard themes that come installed on both 3.5 and 4.0 with descriptions of each? Thanks!

3 answers

0 votes
Matt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2011

Here's info on the Documentation Theme and Easy Reader Theme.

0 votes
Chris Boehmer October 11, 2011

Could you point me to information on the 3.5 standard install themes? We are currently running 3.2.1, and I can't seem to find any info about the themes that come with 3.5.

Thanks!

0 votes
Matt
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2011

There are no changes to the out-of-the-box themes that ship with Confluence 4.0 compared to 3.5. For a list of available themes and descriptions just go to Space Admin > Themes

If you're looking for a third-party theme that's compatible with 4.0 and offers customization capabilities, I'd suggest looking at RefinedWiki's Original Theme:

https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/15231

Chris Boehmer October 11, 2011

Could you point me to information on the 3.5 standard install themes? We are currently running 3.2.1, and I can't seem to find any info about the themes that come with 3.5.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events