Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

匯入 Confluence 失敗

John Chou December 18, 2017

如題,我想將資料從原本的confluence移轉到新的Domain去,但當我從雲端上下載backup.zip之後,接著要再匯入新的domain去的時候就發生了錯誤,重現錯誤的流程如下:

image002.pngimage003.pngimage004.png

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2017

Hi John,

I'll be responding in English since our community is a mainly English community and it will be helpful for others to follow along with the conversation.

From what I understand, you're trying to export data from one Confluence Server to another.

Can you tell me a few things:

1. Is the export an entire site export, or a single space? 
  2. From what version of Confluence is it coming?

You mentioned you were trying to get the data from a site but you're doing a single space import. If you want to migrate the whole site you need to choose the Site Import option. See the following, depending on your situation:

Regards,

Shannon

John Chou December 18, 2017

Hi Shannon

Thanks for your reply.

Answer your questions,

1. I can only export whole space in "Backup Manager", not a single space.

2 Actually, I don't know which version I am using in the cloud, I thought they should be the same version, doesn't it?

Finally, I read the document you posted. but I don't see the "site import" button on my setting page. Should I need to go somewhere to apply for this function? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2017

You can export a space from the space tools.

If you're on Cloud, the version is not of that much use directly, you simply consider it to be "the very latest"

John Chou December 19, 2017

Hi Nic

Thanks for your reply.

As I posted in the beginning, I export my data of all Confluence space by "Backup Manager", but like Shannon said to me, I tried to import "all space" in this page "Import space" which it is used to import single space instead of a site.

so now my question is where can I find this feature "site import".

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2017

Hi John,

The Site Backup instructions are linked in the article I sent you, but here is a direct link:

Create a site backup

However, it's very important that you read the full instructions on how to migrate from Cloud to Cloud. This is because you won't be able to migrate a Confluence Site Backup if you also have Jira. Can you confirm if you also have Jira?

Lastly, you need to be sure you're Site Administrator or you won't see any of these options.

Regards,

Shannon

John Chou December 19, 2017

1 yes , we also have jira.

2 i own administrator.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
December 20, 2017

John,

In that case you have to follow the instructions to export each individual space in Confluence:

And then import the spaces individually:

With Jira + Confluence on the same instance there is no possibility to use the Site Import option.

I hope this is clear but let us know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events