Your Name Here - Submit a Confluence Template

Claire Maynard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 19, 2019

Want to see your team or company’s name featured ✨on our new Confluence Template Gallery? We’re looking for valued customers to share the stories behind what makes their team special and what they do best. Contribute a Confluence template for a chance to be featured on our new template gallery.

What are we looking for:

• A Confluence template that represents your brand and/or how you do the things you do best. Think HubSpot’s marketing template or InVision’s design template. You can also create a template for an internal practice that you’re really proud of!

How to submit a template or idea:

• Follow this link and fill out the form to share your idea for a Confluence template.

• Brainstorm on what your team does best or what industry knowledge you’d like to share with the world. These templates can be existing and used by your team currently or a new one you create!

What’s in it for me?

• An opportunity to tell the story behind your team on our template gallery and be included in our marketing blogs, social media, and more.

What is a Confluence template?

• We have a range of templates from product requirements to marketing plans that help teams get a jump-start on creating pages in Confluence.

Submit a template

4 comments

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2020

Why is my Google account required to submit a template?

Claire Maynard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 7, 2020

Hi @Angela Boston we're using Google Forms for customers to submit templates (to keep it easy :)). If you're unable to use the Google form or would not like to, I'm happy to have you email me at cmaynard@atlassian.com and send the template information that way. 

Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. Thanks! 

Like # people like this
Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2020

Thank you, Claire.  I will shoot you an email.

Like Sami Ahmed Shaik likes this
cgable January 10, 2020

Hi,

Is there a deadline for submission?

Claire Maynard
Atlassian Team
January 12, 2020

@cgable if you could submit before the end of January, that would be great! Thanks! 

Like Zak Laughton likes this
Sascha Reynolds April 7, 2020

Hello @Claire Maynard!

The new template gallery is very nice! I would like to use some of those templates on our on-premise confluence server. Is there a way to import them into the instance as blueprints?

Thanks for your work!

Claire Maynard
Atlassian Team
April 7, 2020

@Sascha Reynolds Hi, thank you for your kind comments about the new Gallery. I don't think there is a way to import these templates into a Server because the templates use Confluence Cloud features that Server would not have. You could, however, try to recreate the template layout with available Server features. I hope that helps! 

Phil Bryant April 8, 2022

Link to submit form is down

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events