Wikidata in confluence documents

NCarmichael November 22, 2021

When I am writing KB article in confluence I like to reference what I am writing about with a "further reading" section, I have found wikidata often has useful information on the subject I am writing about, are there any plugins or templates that allow me to use its information, embed it, or link out to it in an elegant way?

2 comments

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2021

Have you tried the excerpt macro?

Amna Shahbaz February 16, 2022

can u tell me plz what is wiki data in confluence or if i show wiki data in json table what is this

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 16, 2022

We can't answer that question in full, the second part of it does not make any sense.

All the data in Confluence is "wiki data" - Confluence is a wiki.

But I do not understand what you are asking in "if I show wiki data in json table what is this"

Amna Shahbaz February 21, 2022

i ask what is this wiki output format if i select this in groovy macro so what happened. I use advance json table macro and inside this table macro i use groovy and i see in the example that groovy macro use than we select the output format is wiki. i attach the pic also.wiki.PNG

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2021

The include and excerpt-include macros are probably a good starting point for you - you can write a page, and then include the whole thing in another page (or a chunk of a page if you go with excerpts)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events