Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When deploying confluence, an error is reported

Si Li May 19, 2021

When I deployed confluence on windows, an error occurred. I don't know if it is the Datebase Drive problem or another problem. Please help me, thank you

4 answers

0 votes
Si Li May 19, 2021

OK,I know, Thank you!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

Ok, that's actually still a very generic message, but it is 99.9% documented on what types of things that can throw it!

The usual root causes of this problem are one or more of the 11 things documented at https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/confluence-does-not-start-due-to-spring-application-context-has-not-been-set-218278311.html

Some of them you'll be able to rule out (or fix) really quickly, some take a bit more time digging, but once you've checked and fixed one or more, then you should have a working Confluence on restart.

0 votes
Si Li May 19, 2021

the log is below:

The SystemInformationService could not be retrieved from the container. Therefore very limited information is available in this error report.
The SystemInformationService could not be retrieved due to the following error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Spring Application context has not been set

Cause

java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.servlet.ServletException: com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The com.atlassian.confluence.util.velocity.ConfluenceVelocityResourceCache Cache is not alive (STATUS_SHUTDOWN)
    at com.opensymphony.sitemesh.webapp.decorator.BaseWebAppDecorator.render(BaseWebAppDecorator.java:37)

caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The com.atlassian.confluence.util.velocity.ConfluenceVelocityResourceCache Cache is not alive (STATUS_SHUTDOWN)
    at com.atlassian.confluence.util.profiling.ConfluenceSitemeshDecorator$ErrorSendingErrorHandlingStrategy.handleException(ConfluenceSitemeshDecorator.java:224)

caused by: com.atlassian.cache.CacheException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The com.atlassian.confluence.util.velocity.ConfluenceVelocityResourceCache Cache is not alive (STATUS_SHUTDOWN)
    at com.atlassian.cache.ehcache.DelegatingCache.get(DelegatingCache.java:117)

caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The com.atlassian.confluence.util.velocity.ConfluenceVelocityResourceCache Cache is not alive (STATUS_SHUTDOWN)
    at net.sf.ehcache.Cache$CacheStatus.checkAlive(Cache.java:4104)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2021

It could be almost anything, so we can't help you without more information.

What does the log say the problem is?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events