Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your favorite form macro?

Andre Larsen June 3, 2021

Hello!

I'm using Confluence Cloud and my team's looking to utilize forms on our pages. We would like to keep options similar to Gravity Forms by allowing email notifications, reviewing entries in one location, having a plethora of options within the form, such as radio buttons, drop-down options, etc.

Zapier integration is a plus! 

What is your recommendation to use within the Atlassian Marketplace? 

3 answers

1 vote
Andre Larsen June 9, 2021

Thanks Alex! We have had a chance to use Confiforms and decided we'll use the IFrame macro for Google Forms as well as Jira's ServiceDesk, alternating between the two based on use-case. 

We did find Confiforms had a steep learning curve which would hinder our employees from being able to create their own documents with forms so decided we'd go with something that would stop that bottleneck from being created. 

I really appreciate your response and we may revisit this again in the future. 

Best,
Andre 

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2021

Hi @Andre Larsen 

Sure, thank you for the feedback and trying out ConfiForms!

If an iframe works for you and satisfies all the requirements then let it be!

But when you need a more tight integration between your Confluence and Jira, and the user permissions and access rights, and custom notifications, and filtered views, and field access permissions, then you are welcome back to use ConfiForms ;-)

Alex

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2021

Hi

Take a look at the marketplace - you should find the one that suits your needs

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/addons/app/confluence/top-rated?hosting=cloud&query=forms 

Disclaimer: I am working for the company which develops and supports ConfiForms app

Alex

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events