What is the difference between project task report and team task report?

Nivedita August 19, 2019

Trying to explore the 3 templates  in confluence : Task report,  project task report and team task report 

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2019

The difference is that they give you differently structured templated pages to work on when you use them.

Nivedita August 19, 2019

When I generate reports I don't see a big difference in them. Can you please elaborate?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2019

No, there is not a lot of difference, they are templates for similar things, so they're going to be similar.

Nivedita August 20, 2019

Then why are we provided with 3 differently named templates?  (Task report,  project task report and team task report)

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 20, 2019

Because a task, a project task and a team task are likely to be different things, so you have different templates for them.  I think of a task as something that needs doing, a team task something a team worked on (so you probably want to mention them in a report) and a project task as an item for a specific project (so you want to mention the project)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events