Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using same Confluence page Confiforms field macro's need do get action&post action to update jira

sunil kumar March 17, 2022

Using same Confluence page Confiforms field macro's need do get action & post action to update jira.

I am able to Display values in confluence using same page able to update text in  Summary,Service Name,Acceptance criteria using same page. Because we are using Text field inside it. for Displaying jira values in confluence page we need to put field type has Text then only we can able to populate the values form jira.

But remaining jira configure fields value are in Dropdown, Multi-selected,lables, 

if you want to update below configure fields priority,country,Impactedservice,components,fixVersions,Applications Impacted we need to use Dropdown,Multi-selected field type in confiforms if i use that field type get action is not working for this configure, It was not displaying values form jira to confluence. 

Using same page i need to Display the values form jira to confluence and using same confluence page i need to update the ticket.

Can you please help me with your suggestion 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2022

How do you set the values, for example, to a (ConfiForms) dropdown field from a dropdown field in Jira?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events