Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsupported Content

Babak Pasdar [Administrator] June 17, 2020

I will start by saying that I have very low expectations that my question will be answered. Confluence support has not had a stellar track record of solving problems. But here goes anyway.

We spent some hours with a team collaborating on some content. When I published it -

I got box that said unsupported content. When I pressed edit I got a blank page. 

Extremely frustrating to have lost all of the content associated with hours of six people's work.

1 answer

0 votes
Mathis Hellensberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 17, 2020

Hi @Babak Pasdar [Administrator] 

No one will be able to help you without any detailed description, screenshots or anything. You need to provide something to work with. I understand that this isn't possible and that you are frustrated. But this is like calling tech support stating only that your PC isn't working.

Having said that it seems from a google search that you are not alone. This one is pretty recent: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Unsupported-Content-Error-Message/qaq-p/1254487

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events