Unable to add users restrictions to a page

Francisco Pedraza July 12, 2019

Hi,

I'm having problems to add users restrictions to a page (I belong to the 'administrators' group).

When I tried to enable or update restrictions to a page, after I accept the changes, Confluence show me the nextmessage:

"There was an error submitting the page restrictions. Please try again later."

The message is shown also if I change from 'Without restrictions' to 'Restricted' and I accept the changes (without add any new group or user).

I read that this was a known error with the limit of users on the restriction list, but in this case there are only 3 users/groups in the list.

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance.

1 comment

Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2019

Take a look at the answer to a similar question to see it helps you:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Admin-cannot-change-restrictions-on-pages/qaq-p/1125777

If, not, please report back.

Payconiq SRE September 30, 2019

Hi @Bill Bailey

I am unable to add users to restricted pages. When i try adding users the names are not loading. We have recently upgraded confluence from 6.2.4 to 7.0.1 version. 

Screenshot 2019-09-30 at 15.04.08.png

Even have admin rights but unable to load users to add in restricted page. Could you please help me

Thanks in Advance!

Lakshmi A

Like Sekhar Chandra likes this
Bill Bailey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2019

I have not used 7.0.1 yet. I would suggest trying to remove all restrictions, then retry. If not, this may be a bug.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events