The Command to Import Word Documents is Gone

chris.grom January 19, 2023

Hello,

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Just today we noticed that the command "...>Advanced Details>Import Word Document" has been removed. We can no longer import Word documents directly. Is this intentional? Has anyone else experienced this issue? Thank you.

Note: This issue has been tested in Confluence Cloud using both Google and Microsoft Edge browsers.

1 comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2023
Like chris.grom likes this
Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2023

I was more disappointed to find out that the import from One Drive choice was nothing more than just a different button for Word imports. I was hoping for .pdf at the least.

So, I'm guessing for those users complaining about the loss of the splitting feature you will all have to go out and buy (wait for?) an add-on.

chris.grom January 20, 2023

@Andy Gladstone 

Andy,

Hi. Thank you. That solved the problem. Do you know if there is thera a mailing list that I can subscribe to that announces changes like this?

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 20, 2023

@chris.grom you probably would want to subscribe to this Confluence Cloud Admins.

chris.grom January 20, 2023

Thanks @Danno :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events