Restrict People from Publishing new Pages

Madhu Reddy July 21, 2022

Hi Team,

Here's the problem statement:

I would like to restrict the publishing of new pages. However everyone will have the rights to create new pages, read/edit existing pages. We want our pages only to be Published after the approval from the set of Reviewers. 

FYI, right now we are on free plan. Planning to move to Premium plan in the coming days. 

Does this feature exist?

2 comments

Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2022

Hi @Madhu Reddy ,

I see you tagged your question Comala Document Control, which should be able to help with your use case. If you haven't been able to set it up, I recommend reaching out to the vendor.

Madhu Reddy July 21, 2022

Hi @Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_  We are open to other solutions which support our requirement.

James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 22, 2022

Hi @Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_ thanks for the connection! 

Hello @Madhu Reddy I believe that you are already in touch with our Customer Success team. You can follow up there if you need.

Kind regards

James

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events