Permissions trouble

Michelle Payne January 17, 2019

I set up a new Space and added Individual Users. No one has received an invite from Confluence to join. Why?

1 comment

Jakub Hanak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2019

Hello @Michelle Payne

are these users already JIRA users? If so they won´t recieve any notification. If you added them to particular space, they will find this space in their Space directory and they can view/edit the content (depending on your permissions).

Beste regards,

Jakub 

They all have access to Jira (via SSO) and I know some user actively use Jira/Confluence.

Thank you,

Michelle

Jakub Hanak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2019

Ok, then they should find this space in their Space directory, but no notification will be sent. 

Thank you for clearing that up.  I'll ask everyone to find the Space. 

Jakub Hanak
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2019

You are most welcome. If your question is now resolved be sure to click the "Accept answer" above as it helps others when they have a similar question.

Jakub

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events