Page tree macro - the width for the tree is narrow taking up too much vertical space regression bug

Carmina Lange May 21, 2020

confluencebug_tree macro.pngThis is clearly a regression bug - this is not the way the tree is rendered before.

2 comments

Deleted user May 21, 2020

I reported this problem to Atlassian Support just yesterday and I'm surprised, because until a month ago, I think it wasn't there at all.

Carmina Lange May 26, 2020

Is there a chance to have this fixed soon? Page tree is a great macro that we use constantly. It is annoying to see it with a narrow width. Thanks!

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2020

Hi all

Sadly, this is a known bug: 

You can vote on this issue by clicking "this affects my team". As you can see, the issue is in the "long term backlog" and sadly there is no workaround yet. 

I don't think there will be a solution in the near future. 

Regards, Dominic

Carmina Lange June 3, 2020

Thanks Dominic for the update - that is unfortunate. I looked at the bug (and all the associated bugs) and it is clear there are a lot of folks wanting the behavior return back to what it was. What can we do as an atlassian community to re-prioritize this?

Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 3, 2020

Sadly, I have to say you, that the only thing we can do is to vote on this issue. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events