Name Your Favorite Confluence Apps

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 23, 2022

What Confluence apps are you using in your daily work? What do you use them for? The Community would love to know.

Join in this completely anonymous 2-minute survey where we’ll find out, together. Results will be shared right here.

Collaboration Games.png

Not only will this help us all get a better idea for what the community is thinking, these results will help fuel a challenge at the upcoming Collaboration Games during Team ‘22.

That’s right, your answers will help us test people’s knowledge of all things Confluence apps within an interactive collection of team games. It’s going to be super fun.

We’re excited to see what everyone answers and we’re excited to see some of you at Team '22.

1 comment

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 28, 2022

Hey everyone, thanks so much for your responses here. As promised, here are all the responses. I'm no spreadsheet wizard, but I've taken the time to break up and clean up the raw responses to each question on their own tab and tried to pick out the "top 6" apps mentioned.

This is in no way a perfect scientific approach, but it's a fun way to look at the community's thoughts.

For those that attended the Collaboration Games at Team '22, I hope you had a good time! We used these responses in a Family Feud-like game where we looked at the Atlassian Marketplace. It was a lot of fun.

This survey thing has been really rewarding, so be on the look out for another from us as we continue to explore how the community uses Confluence to share what you do best.

Like Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events