Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any serious initiative at Atlassian to implement KCS?

Shashi Matha August 23, 2020

KCS has so many benefits for a service based organization. Is there any plan to provide tools within JSD to implement simplified version of KCS?

For those who are new to KCS, you can find more information about KCS here:

https://www.thekcsacademy.net/kcs/

Other providers such as Salesforce (Service Console) do provide ability to implement KCS using Salesforce. So this thread is to find out if JSD has any plans to do that. How customers of JSD have approached this? I saw a post from Atlassian about an article regarding KCS. But I am specifically referring to implementing KCS processes using JSD.

Thanks in advance!!

3 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2020

They already do a process of review and update on their docs and software.

0 votes
Shashi Matha August 24, 2020

Fair enough! I have added the link to KCS on the original post.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 24, 2020

I think you'll need to start by explaining what you think KCS is.  Given that it means "Kings College School" or a stationary supplier to me, I think you can probably understand that most people don't know what you're talking about

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events