Is there a spreadsheet-like interface? Database-lite?

Jo Guthrie October 6, 2020

I would love to show my stakeholders information that is constantly updating in an automated table format.  Essentially, creating a csv driven spreadsheet view which I could update regularly.

Is there any kind of plugin that might do that for the Server version (not cloud)?  

Basically create a mini-database that has a view in Confluence?  I want to load data and use confluence to serve the info to my users and allow them to search it.

2 comments

Katerina Rudkovskaya _Stiltsoft_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2020

Hello @Jo Guthrie ,

You can try the Table from CSV macro to output a table from CSV or TSV data source in Confluence.  When you change table data, it will be automatically updated on the page with its help.

Please note that this macro is a part of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.

Katerina
Stiltsoft

Like # people like this
Jo Guthrie October 7, 2020

Thank you.  That's pretty.  I will see if I can talk our team into using that.  That's close to what I was looking for.  I was hoping for more of a database kind of thing but this might serve the purpose.

Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2020

Hi @Jo Guthrie ,

You may try the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app. Use the Table from CSV macro and create tables in Confluence based on the CSV attachment or URL.

Further on you'll be able to filter your table, create pivots and visualize you data with the help of other handy macros that you get with the addon.

Like # people like this
Jo Guthrie October 7, 2020

Super handy, a nice combination of features.  Thank you for sharing that.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events