Internet Explorer 11 Issue (all of a sudden)

Normann P. Nielsen (Netic)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2017

Since this friday we (a Customer of mine) have has several issues with IE11 , the Confluence has not been updated or anything - and things works from FF or Chrome.

Any word / info on IE11 updates - I have a feeling that the Customers IE11 has been updated / patched.

2017-05-02 Fejl ved tryk på save efter oprettelse af ny side.png2017-05-02 Fejl ved tryk på save efter ændring af eksisterende side.png2017-05-02_10-03-05_Confluence_EditMissingTest.jpg

5 comments

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2017

Cache have been flushed, no restart of Confluence though.

IE Version:

image001_01D2C349046B1040.png

Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2017

Database (postgres) has also been restarted

Rising Star
Rising Star
May 3, 2017

Confluence restarted, the problem remains.

Thomas Bithell June 1, 2017

We continually experience problems with IE rendering in JIRA and Confluence. About all I ever find for possible solutions are to clear the cache/cookies and uncheck Compatability View settings. Those only work about 1/3 of the time so our best solution is to have them switch to Chrome, Safari or Firefox. 

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 1, 2017

Hi,

This was actually caused by Adaptavist Scriptrunner 5.X for Confluence (5.0 I think) - seems that Scriptrunner 5 in the first versions from Adaptavist was pretty faulty. Besides replecting on IE, some creations from REST also failed. Upgrading the plugin solved issues. 

Eduardo -Eddie- Felix October 4, 2017

I'm unable to find Scriptrunner as a plugin, is there anything else I can look up?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events