Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Explorer 11 Issue (all of a sudden)

Normann P_ Nielsen _Netic_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2017

Since this friday we (a Customer of mine) have has several issues with IE11 , the Confluence has not been updated or anything - and things works from FF or Chrome.

Any word / info on IE11 updates - I have a feeling that the Customers IE11 has been updated / patched.

2017-05-02 Fejl ved tryk på save efter oprettelse af ny side.png2017-05-02 Fejl ved tryk på save efter ændring af eksisterende side.png2017-05-02_10-03-05_Confluence_EditMissingTest.jpg

6 answers

0 votes
Eduardo -Eddie- Felix October 4, 2017

I'm unable to find Scriptrunner as a plugin, is there anything else I can look up?

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2017

Hi,

This was actually caused by Adaptavist Scriptrunner 5.X for Confluence (5.0 I think) - seems that Scriptrunner 5 in the first versions from Adaptavist was pretty faulty. Besides replecting on IE, some creations from REST also failed. Upgrading the plugin solved issues. 

0 votes
Thomas Bithell June 1, 2017

We continually experience problems with IE rendering in JIRA and Confluence. About all I ever find for possible solutions are to clear the cache/cookies and uncheck Compatability View settings. Those only work about 1/3 of the time so our best solution is to have them switch to Chrome, Safari or Firefox. 

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 3, 2017

Confluence restarted, the problem remains.

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2017

Database (postgres) has also been restarted

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 2, 2017

Cache have been flushed, no restart of Confluence though.

IE Version:

image001_01D2C349046B1040.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events