Integrate QlikSense dashboard into Atlassian?

Lawrance Amburose March 6, 2019

How to integrate the QlikSense dashboard into Atlassian? Is it possible to do that?

Thanks,

Lawrance A

3 comments

Lawrance Amburose March 7, 2019

Can someone provide the solution to achieve this scenario?

Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2019

Hi Lawrance,

I'm not familiar with the Qlik Sense dashboards. I don't know of any native ways to do what your asking, but we may be able to provide a solution or workaround with a bit more context.

• Where do you view a Qlik Sense dashboard?
  • How do you want to integrate it with Confluence? (e.g. do you want the dashboard to be able to modify Confluence? Do you want to display the dashboard within Confluence?)
  • Overall, if you could implement the functionality you are asking about, what would it look like and how would you use it? What is your end goal?

Thanks!
Zak

Like Lawrance Amburose likes this
Lawrance Amburose March 8, 2019

Hi Zak,

Thanks for your response.

I got the expected solution in the below URL for embed Qlik Sense app.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-put-an-iframe-into-confluence-598837531.html?_ga=2.147866743.1709110616.1551898083-637118929.1549470453

Thanks,

Lawrance A

Like Zak Laughton likes this
Lawrance Amburose March 8, 2019

Hi,

For SSO, how to pass the Username and Password in <Iframe ...></iframe>when embed URL in confluence?

Thanks,

Lawrance A

Like Jessica Malenfant likes this
Zak Laughton
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 8, 2019

Hi Lawrence!

I'm not as familiar with SSO integration and iFrames. Since this is a more targeted question than your original post, I'd recommend posting this as a new question in Atlassian Community so others can see it in their feeds.

– Zak

Jessica Malenfant March 13, 2019

Hi @Lawrance Amburose  

we're having the same problem right now. We have a Qlik Sense server up, but when we add the app as an embedded iframe into a confluence page, the user logged into confluence cannot see the Qlik app natively.

We are trying to figure out a way to pass the credentials between Qlik and our cloud Atlassian instance but have not been successful. Not sure about you, but we have internal and external users and I dont' think active directory is an option. 

Can you tell me more about your situation?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events