๐Ÿ“น How to Get Better Feedback with Comments in Confluence

Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 27, 2021

Hi everyone, my team at K15t just made our first video in a series of best practices for Confluence. (more on the way, so follow along. ๐Ÿ˜)

I'm sure you already give feedback to your team in a variety of ways, like writing comments or sharing content in Confluence.

When it comes to collaborating in Confluence, we have a couple of options to communicate with each other โ€“ but they're not all created equal.

The video explores how to:

• How to use inline comments and page comments
  • Turn comments into action
  • Comment like a pro

I enjoyed creating it, and I hope it's helpful for your team:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z5z3xva1E8

Question for discussion: What sharing tips and techniques work best for your team?

3 comments

Pedro Silva May 27, 2021

Thanks for sharing with us @Matt Reiner _K15t_ 

Like โ€ข Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 27, 2021

Happy to!

Pedro Silva May 27, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Matt Reiner _K15t_ 

Like โ€ข Matt Reiner _K15t_ likes this
Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
May 27, 2021

Fun video and good intro to commenting @Matt Reiner _K15t_ ! Looking forward to more pieces.

Like โ€ข # people like this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
May 27, 2021

Thanks! It's a culmination of over 10 years of using Confluence. We've grown to love our little comment helpers. ๐Ÿ˜

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events