Excel sheet display with all its worksheet

Rajesh Kumar Singh June 16, 2017

Hi,

I have to integrate office doc with confluence. My requirment is to display excelsheet with all of its worksheet ( not just one worksheet). Is there any macro/plugin available to achive this ?

Thanks,

Rajesh

1 comment

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2017

You can put the excel macro on the page more than once. Each macro would show a different sheet. Also, if you have any add-ons that provide tabs you could create tabs and put each excel macro on its own tab. Below are some add-ons that give you tabs.

Spectrum Formatting Macros (free)

Navitabs Addon (paid)

Responsive tabs (paid)

Composition (paid)

Rajesh Kumar Singh June 18, 2017

Thanks , this is helpful.

Rajesh Kumar Singh June 22, 2017

When I am using excel macro I am able to convert them into pages. But is there way I can allow the content to edit ?

Just like we can edit section when attaching word doc as page. Can we do similarly with excel ( excel converted as webpage).

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 22, 2017

The Excel macro should give you the edit link just like Word documents.

Capture.PNG

Like Rodica Cladicov-Walker likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events