Excel sheet display with all its worksheet

Hi,

I have to integrate office doc with confluence. My requirment is to display excelsheet with all of its worksheet ( not just one worksheet). Is there any macro/plugin available to achive this ?

Thanks,

Rajesh

1 comment

Davin Studer Community Champion Jun 16, 2017

You can put the excel macro on the page more than once. Each macro would show a different sheet. Also, if you have any add-ons that provide tabs you could create tabs and put each excel macro on its own tab. Below are some add-ons that give you tabs.

Spectrum Formatting Macros (free)

Navitabs Addon (paid)

Responsive tabs (paid)

Composition (paid)

Thanks , this is helpful.

When I am using excel macro I am able to convert them into pages. But is there way I can allow the content to edit ?

Just like we can edit section when attaching word doc as page. Can we do similarly with excel ( excel converted as webpage).

Davin Studer Community Champion Jun 22, 2017

The Excel macro should give you the edit link just like Word documents.

Capture.PNG

Comment

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Color tables for a shiny Confluence page

...; ## Developed by: Alana Fernando ## Shared with love ## @param style:title=style type|type=enum|required=true|desc=Choose a style.|enumValues=Style1,Style2,Style3,Style4,Style5 ## @param alignment:title...

145 views 8 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you