Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Edit at currently location in page

I have a very long confluence page that I edit regularly. I've made it easier to read from the viewer's perspective by hiding older content in "Expand" sections. However, whenever I edit, I have to scroll a long ways.

It would be nice if when I clicked "Edit" for the editing pane to be open exactly at the location I'm viewing the page at.

1 comment

Hi @Nathan Chan ,

I'm assuming you already used TOC Macro. which can help you to directly go to the required content without scrolling.

I'm trying get , who to view the page from last published section. will post the information if any found. 

The TOC Macro only renders when a page is Viewed, not in Edit Mode. I still have to scroll a lot to get to content far down the page.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Welcome to the Confluence Holiday Workshop 🎁

Welcome to Confluence’s Holiday Workshop, where knowledge and collaboration collide! This year come celebrate the holidays with brand-new Confluence features to kick off your new year, best practic...

602 views 13 35
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you