Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Display meeting notes in descending order in sidebar Edited

Sholto I'm New Here Jun 28, 2021

Hi team - how do you get the meeting notes tree in the right-hand sidebar to display in descending order? 

When you expand the menu under Meeting Notes, it makes sense to see the latest meetings first, rather than scrolling down to see it. This is in fact how meeting notes are displayed on the meeting notes summary page. See here https://d.pr/i/mg3Sfh

(Image shows ascending order in sidebar and descending order in page table.)

I couldn't find any posts that explained how to do this simply.

Thanks for your help,

Sholto

1 comment

Hi @Sholto 

welcome to this wonderful community!

There are two options that come directly to my mind:

• You can change how the sidebar is shown by clicking on the three dots next to 'Pages' and order it by: Date or Title from A-Z
    Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 18.46.36 Kopie.jpg
  • The other option would be to reorder how the pages are shown in the space 'Meeting notes'
    For this you have to click on: Space Settings -> Content Tools -> Reorder Pages -> Choose your Space and set it from Z-A instead of A-Z as it is set by default

Hope this could help!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🏑 Atlympic Event: Confluence

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

396 views 15 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you