Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring SAML SSO for Confluence

Pradz May 20, 2019

Hi All

I am planning to use SAML SSO for confluence in my organization. I am trying out with SAML for Jira and all seems to be working. while configuring "Directory for New Users", it shows only Confluence Internal Directory which is not been used. I wanted to try with the Jira Internal Directory.

For now without SSO, its using the same user authentication as Jira and I wanted the same to go even after SSO implementation. Can you help me with the solution.

If I configure as confluence internal directory and no user groups in confluence, it goes always to the login page (recursive).

Jira-Confluence SSO.PNG

Regards

2 answers

0 votes
Pradz May 21, 2019

Thank you @Christian Reichert (resolution) , I am following now a ticket at your support.

regards

0 votes
Christian Reichert (resolution)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2019

Hi @Pradz

you seem to be using our Plugin - could you tell me which version you are using?

If you prefer to troubleshoot this non-public, as you may be sharing information that you consider sensitive, you can also open a support request here: https://resolution.de/go/support

Cheers,
Christian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events