Can't see create option in confluence

Jitendra soni July 3, 2019

Can't see create option in confluence

1 comment

Merve Nur Bas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2019

Hello Jitendra, 

you should ask your admin to give you write permissions. 

Regards

Merve

Jitendra soni July 4, 2019

Thanks, Merve, I am the admin for this account.

Merve Nur Bas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2019

Do you use Confluence Cloud or on premise? 

If you use the server version please go to the permissions (Space Tools in the lower left corner and than permissions) and see that the option add is checked for pages. 

I am using Confluence Cloud 

Merve Nur Bas
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2019

And you don't the any plus icon (+) on the left sidebar?

I do have that option but just wondering how I would get an option in the header. I think something is wrong.

Merve Nur Bas
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2019

You can't (according to my knowledge). You will have to use the sidebar for that. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events