It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Adding Fuzzy Logic to Livesearch?

Hello,

I was wondering if fuzzy logic will be added to the Livesearch macro?

I was actually surprised that it wasn't.   I looked at the Search macro and that looks like it has fuzzy logic built in, but it doesn't seem to work for what I am trying to do.  If the Search had a way to filter on Labels like Livesearch, that might work.

1 comment

Davin_Studer Community Leader Mar 06, 2019

What exactly do you mean by fuzzy logic? Can you give an example of what you are trying to accomplish?

Hello @Davin_Studer 

If you start searching in the Livesearch box, it won't suggest things "like" what you are trying to search:

screenshot1.png

I have to have the whole word in to have it come up:

screenshot2.png

The global search does but you can not refine the search here and this is similar to the Search macro because you can't limit the "Label" like you can do in Livesearch:

screenshot3.png

Thank you,

Aaron

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

164 views 3 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you