So I passed the ACP-600 certification exam 2 weeks ago and since last week I've been prepping for the ACP-200 Confluence Administrator exam and the preparation course isn't as helpful as I thought it'd be. Instead of teaching the different concepts it's more like "you're expected to know about this, know the different options for that". So for now I'm thinking I'm going to do the following:
1. Go through all the documentation for each concept mentioned in the preparation course, and the specific information including what's possible and what's not.
2. Review each concept in the Exam Topics, and make rigorous notes on each one of them.
3. Read through the course slides and make sure I didn't miss anything.
4. Ask the Atlassian community and ask for tips from people who've already taken this exam.
If you've prepared for this certification before please help me with things like what to expect in this exam, the type of questions, the things you hoped you'd paid more attention to, and how difficult this exam is compared to ACP-600 or just in general.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events