Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Productivity hack! A new Confluence shortcut to create a page instantly

Hi Atlassian Community,

My name is Sekajipo Taplah, and I’m a Product Manager on the Confluence Cloud team. We’re constantly listening to your feedback and finding ways to bring you a more valuable and efficient experience.

We’re excited to announce that you can now create a new Confluence page instantly from your browser by typing the URL make.page .This productivity booster makes page creation even easier and saves you time throughout the workday.

Let's say, you’re in the middle of a brainstorm meeting and want to jot down notes. Opening Confluence, finding the appropriate space, and then selecting “create” can be a time consuming process. Now with make.page, you can efficiently take notes in seconds and not miss any parts of the discussion.

💡Pro tip: Bookmark make.page on your web browser for fast access. Whether you’re creating a number of project pages or capturing meeting notes, imagine all the time you’ll save!

Make.page is now live! Try it for yourself:

1. Go to the URL of your web browser

2. Type in the words: “make.page”

3. A new page is created in your personal space

1. If you don’t have a personal space, a new page is created in your most recently visited space that you have edit perms to. Please check with your Confluence admin if you have any clarifying questions.

make.page gif comm post.gif

Got Confluence on your mind? The URL confluence.new will also lead you straight to a new page.

We hope you enjoy this new feature and it saves you time when creating in Confluence! Please don’t hesitate to leave any feedback or questions in the comments below. There’ll be similar features for creating new Jira and Trello tickets down the road.

5 comments

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2022

In case you are registered in multiple Confluence instances, make sure you pay attention to the URL that your page opens under so you can find it in the future!

Like # people like this
Matt Reiner _K15t_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 26, 2022

I didn't know I wanted this until now. Thanks @Sekajipo Taplah and team!

Like # people like this
Srikanth Upputuri
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2022

@Sekajipo Taplah Very useful tip and it saves a good amount of time.

Thanks to you and to your team.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2022

Thank you @Sekajipo Taplah for sharing this link and details. Will try my hands on.

Sekajipo Taplah
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 2, 2022

No problem !

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events