No Question Left Behind Contest: Winners for December, Grand Prize and Bonus Prize Plot Twists!

We are now in month 4 of the Confluence No Question Left Behind contest, in which we award increasingly awesome prizes to the top 3 Community members who have answered the most Confluence questions each month! This month, we have several twists in our plot, so read on to find out about winners, prizes, and a few surprises!

December Winners!

In December, our Confluenciest answerers were:

@Fabian Lim - 243 answers 🏆

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- - 68 answers 🎖

@Bill Bailey - 60 answers 🏅

Our runners up are @Brant Schroeder with 52 answers, and @Kishan Sharma with 51 answers!

Congratulations friends! We are so grateful for everything you do in making the Confluence community the best it can be. 💙

The Prize!

Our champs have won a super fun way to level up on your team (or friend or family) activities - we're awarding you an online escape room experience for you and a group of up to 7 of your teammates/friends/family members at https://theescapegame.com/ !

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 4.33.55 PM.png

If you’ve never done an escape room before, they are a super fun (and completely Covid-safe!) online “rooms”, where you and your team collaboratively solve a series of puzzles to in order to “escape” from the room and win the game. Take a break with 7 of your favorite people to enjoy this high energy online experience! (Winners, you'll get a physical gift card to redeem online.)

The Prize Winning Spirit of Giving Twist!!

This month, however, we have a PRIZE WINNING TWIST, very much in the holiday spirit. One of our winners asked that we instead award his prize to someone who hasn’t won yet, but has been contributing consistently. So, we took the top 10 answerers for December who hadn't yet won a prize and randomly selected one person. That person is…. @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ !! Congrats to you for this wild card prize, and we hope you enjoy it!

The Grand Prize for January - and Bonus Prize Drawing!

Now, for the EXTRA big news: January is the final month of the No Question Left Behind contest. The three top winners who have answered the most questions since the beginning of the contest starting on August 1 will each be awarded a prize that is worth $1,000! We'll announce the prize in the coming weeks, so get ready!

Another PRIZE WINNING TWIST! The top 20 answerers (not in the top 3) will be eligible for a random drawing to win a BONUS PRIZE, so keep on answering those questions! Stay tuned for another post next week announcing the grand and bonus prizes - they are going to be a lot of fun!

Another Kudos Plug!

kudos.png

We’ll finish up with another plug for the kudos quarterly leaderboard and the “No Question Left Behind” badge, which is still available! Earn 100 bonus kudos per day for answering Confluence questions to earn this badge. (Not in the kudos beta yet? You can request to join here.)

Watch this space for Monique’s weekly leaderboard of the top 20. And good luck!

19 comments

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 4, 2022

I'm ready! First off, here is the leaderboard for January:

1. @Fabian Lim 
  2. @Jack Brickey  
  3. @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ 
  4. @Mirek  
  5. @Kishan Sharma 
  6. @Bill Bailey 
  7. @Pramodh M 
  8. @Vero Rivas 
  9. @Brant Schroeder  

Congratulations and thank you as always for your amazing contributions. 

Below are the top 30 overall leaders. Remember that everyone who makes the top 20 will be eligible for our surprise bonus drawing. We're going out with a bang! 🎉

And I want to extend an extra congratulations - over the course of this contest, I have seen MULTiPLE people on this list go on to officially become Atlassian Community Leaders. It's so great to have you in the program!

1. @Kishan Sharma 
  2. @Brant Schroeder  
  3. @Fabian Lim 
  4. @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ 
  5. @Vero Rivas 
  6. @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ 
  7. @Alex Koxaras 
  8. @Bill Bailey 
  9. @Jack Brickey  
  10. @Alexis Robert 
  11. @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
  12. @Andy Gladstone 
  13. @Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ 
  14. @Mirek  
  15. @Suvradip Paul 
  16. @Ollie Guan 
  17. @Pramodh M 
  18. @Dominic Lagger 
  19. @James Conway _Comalatech_ 
  20. @Hana Kučerová 
  21. @Mayur Jadhav 
  22. @Vronik 
  23. @Mikael Sandberg 
  24. @Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_ 
  25. @Ollie Guan
  26. @Bill Bailey 
  27. @Dominic Lagger 
  28. @Sagar 
  29. @Pavel Junek 
  30. @James Conway  
Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Congratulations to all of the selfless heroes of the Atlassian Community for the recognition of their contributions! Some mornings I wake up, scroll through my feed and see so many of the names mentioned here already off and to the races helping out community members! Keep up the great work.

@Monique vdB thanks for giving us an opportunity to earn kudos for doing that which comes natural!

Like # people like this
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Thank you @Monique vdB 🍻

BTW, I found that my name appeared in the leaderboard twice, with the 16th pick and the 25th pick. I believe another leader was missed.

Like Monique vdB likes this
Dominic Lagger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

@Monique vdB same here, I'm in the list twice : )

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2022

Thank you @Mandy Ross for the updates!!

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2022

Congratulations to the winners and top 20s, keep doing the great work and Happy New Year to all!!

Thank you @Mandy Ross for the updates!!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2022

Congrats for all, Happy New Year

Thanks @Mandy Ross  for sharing and the updates !!! 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 5, 2022

@Dominic Lagger and @Ollie Guan I'm sorry about that! I have no idea why my data is being weird. @Fabian Lim was listed twice as well because his role has changed, but I caught that one. I'll dig into this!

Like # people like this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2022

Congratulations everyone!

@Mandy Ross and @Monique vdB Who were the quarter 4 leaderboard winners?  

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

😮 Oh wow... I... I... I don't really know what to say, other than thank you (I'm completely in shock!). The hard work that everyone puts into spreading their knowledge and cheer across the Community is simply amazing! Congratulations to all 🙌 🥳 and thank you @Mandy Ross for such a fun update 🤩

Whilst I don't know the mystery winner who has been unbelievably sweet... if your detective skills are tingling and you fancied joining the team for the escape room you've got yourself a spot!

(And no this isn't a bid to find out who Mr X is 😂)

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 6, 2022

@Fabian Lim you mean for the Leader of the Pack / kudos rollover? A post is coming soon on that! 

Like Fabian Lim likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 12, 2022
Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 18, 2022
Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2022

Amazing work all 🙌 surely there is no question left behind at this point right 🤩

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 25, 2022

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ it is true, our answer rate for Confluence has never been higher! 💥

Like # people like this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 25, 2022

So Close @Monique vdB 

Thanks for the Update!!

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 25, 2022

@Pramodh M you went from 10, to 8, to 6..... getting there! :) 

Like # people like this
Karthick S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Congratulations to the winners!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events