Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a template in Confluence

Hi Community! 

My name is Avni and I'm a Product Manager on Confluence here at Atlassian. In this video, I'll give you a step by step walk-through of how to create, share, and promote a template in Confluence. 

To see all Confluence templates, click here.

5 comments

Geoff Mether _Togetha Group_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2020

@Avni Barman this really useful - short videos with limited scope help.  I was creating a template for a client yesterday - I'll send a link to this so they can try and create the next one (they are just moving from word to Confluence).

Like # people like this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2021

Great post that covers the basics of creating a template.

Like Monika Rani likes this
ABR April 14, 2021

@Avni Barman This was short, sweet and very to the point and helpful! thanks!

Stephen Atkinson December 3, 2023

How about a simple "Create" button from the Templates page? Seems convoluted nav and language to think about "content" under space settings to create a template

Like Joao.domingos likes this
kevin reevers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 17, 2024

Would be more accessibility friendly to have a transcript of the video available...

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events