Buzzfeed Quiz: Which mad collaborative scientist are you?! 🧑‍🔬

Welcome Community to #Confluence-Collaboratory month for Confluence!

We’re going to kick the month off with a minor distraction from your day job! You’re welcome. 😉

Join us for a Buzzfeed inspired personality quiz! Find out what kind of mad collaborative scientist you are based on how you and your team collaborate.

Take the quiz below and post your result in the comments or share on Twitter for a chance to win swag! If you post on Twitter or LinkedIn, be sure to tag @Confluence and #collaboratory so we can easily find your entry.

Can’t wait to see your results!

!

23 comments

Traci Wilbanks
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2021

I'm a sucker for a quiz!

Marie Curie

You are able to quickly diagnose radioactive or toxic collaboration within a team. You radiate determination in order to create a positive reaction in cross-functional teamwork.

Like # people like this
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2021

Albert Einstein - Yikes!

You are always the energy and MC to make sure team updates are relative and valuable. You are a master at collaboration, down to a science, not just a theory.

Like Brittany Sudlow likes this
Sam Ugulava
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2021
Marie Curie -- Woo!

You are able to quickly diagnose radioactive or toxic collaboration within a team. You radiate determination in order to create a positive reaction in cross-functional teamwork.

Sharon Tan
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021
Oh dang! Albert Einstein

You are always the energy and MC to make sure team updates are relative and valuable. You are a master at collaboration, down to a science, not just a theory.

Wow! Love a good quiz. I was just reminded of how much I love reading everyone's Confluence blogs <3 

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 11, 2021

I got Albert Einstein!! Haha @Brittany Sudlow I love this quiz :). Especially the equation question LOL 

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2021

Isaac Newton

You make sure your team doesn’t fall down on the job no matter what kind of force you’re up against. You're the apple of your team’s eye when it comes to collaboration.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 11, 2021
let's here it for Marie Curie!

Like # people like this
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 11, 2021

Albert Einstein for me - woohoo!

awesome gifs mindwarp science - 5850604544

Like javodev likes this
Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
August 11, 2021
Isaac Newton

You make sure your team doesn’t fall down on the job no matter what kind of force you’re up against. You're the apple of your team’s eye when it comes to collaboration.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2021

Team Marie Curie!!

Like # people like this
Amanda Barber
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 12, 2021

Another Marie Curie here! :)

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 15, 2021

🍏🍏

Isaac Newton

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

I am Thomas Edison

You are the light of collaboration for your team. You spark new ideas like how to improve the way your team stays up to date on projects. You bring electricity to the team and you never quit, even after 1,000 times.

Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 23, 2021

Too fun!  Image

Marc Dvorschak August 25, 2021

I'm also a "Marie Curie" 🤣

Like # people like this
Kate Clavet
Atlassian Team
August 26, 2021

So interesting! I got Issac Newton. 

Not going to lie, I was definitely hoping for Marie Curie! 

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 27, 2021

Heh, my Einstein result even has my job title in it.  (MC = Managing Consultant, right?)

javodev August 28, 2021
Marie Curie! 

Nailed it! 

Ammar Ahmed Butt
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 29, 2021

You are the light of collaboration for your team. You spark new ideas like how to improve the way your team stays up to date on projects. You bring electricity to the team and you never quit, even after 1,000 times.
Thomas Edison

Party Dance GIF - Party Dance Dancing GIFs

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 2, 2021

Can't beat a good quiz! 

I am... Isaac Newton

"You make sure your team doesn’t fall down on the job no matter what kind of force you’re up against. You're the apple of your team’s eye when it comes to collaboration."

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2021

I'm Albert! 👩🏼‍🔬

You are always the energy and MC to make sure team updates are relative and valuable. You are a master at collaboration, down to a science, not just a theory.

albert.gif

Charlene Freeman September 14, 2021

I love it! I got 

Marie Curie

Adriene Radcliffe October 21, 2021

Coming from a research university, Im proud to say I scored as Marie Curie!  

(Adriene from Yale)

Like Borislav Shopov likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events