Beautiful functionality in Confluence ! ! MOVE PAGES !

FINALLY..... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’

My heart just skipped a beat just now when I went to a Confluence page and saw THIS: 

Untitled.jpg

As a big time user of move/copy and view in hierarchy this new functionality is a true blessing. 

The below is now my most favourite GIF on all of Confluence!! ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿค˜

20AFEFCD-1731-4E5C-B0DC-EE051AB56CF7.GIF

4 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 31, 2019

So exciting!

1_mpQ8Ok4A0Osi_k-zn6EJyw.gifgiphy.gif

Like โ€ข # people like this
Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2019

Wow!!!!

tenor

Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2019

I loved that functionality when I saw it at the Summit Ship it! I know that as server users we will have to wait, but it is getting closer. Thanks for posting ;) @Andy - PTC Redundant, as you, it is now my preferred gif!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2019

Great reactions guys ! ! Those GIFs are awesome.

@Fabian A. Lopez (Community Leader - Argentina, Florida, California): Hahaha. Yes. It is great to hear. hahaha.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events