πŸ₯“πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Meet-less May Badge!

Hello Confluence Community! 

What if i told you that you could have a healthier life and be 100% meet-less?

This month, we're promoting a healthy, balanced work diet with Confluence. (Read more about how to go meet-less with Confluence here).

We launched the Meet-less May challenge to explore why and how collaboration through Confluence is a part of a balanced work diet which leads to a more productive and efficient work environment. 

meet-less.png

To earn the Meet-less badge, contribute to a weekly "Meet-less Monday" post. We will update this post every week as a new challenge goes live! 

Weekly challenges:

5 comments

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

Oh my, oh my! πŸ˜

Like β€’ # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2021

This is really cool!  I love the retro "supermarket" look to the badge!

Kalpathi Ramoo Seshadri May 11, 2021

This is wonderful, May. To meet less and having a work diet balance will increase productivity. Small breaks could be provided to release stress along with physical exercises ( with some music in the background for meditation).

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2021

@Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ - reminds me of the awesome  group session we had with the Confluence product marketing team we had recently πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

This is very cool! @Bridget - are we in week three now? What is challenge #3?

#Excited

Capi [resolution]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 20, 2021

Coming in way too late into this. 

But I have a great meet-less experience: as a remote worker, I really enjoy when there are bank holidays in our headquarters. I can then plan for focused work and go uninterrupted the full day.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events