• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group
Highlighted

Welcome to the Confluence Cloud Mobile Community feedback group! 📱

Greetings everyone :wave:

@Wei Heng and Steph here! We are both Product Managers on the Confluence Cloud product team, and are super excited to be engaging more with you via this group on Community. This Confluence Cloud Mobile Community group was created to learn how we can improve the mobile app with your feedback. We will be your group moderators and we are hoping to work together with you all to have productive conversations related to your Confluence Cloud Mobile experiences.

Our focus for the next few months are as follows:

• 🗺 Improving our navigation experience - we’ve heard a ton of feedback here that it’s difficult to orient yourself within the information hierarchy of Confluence and we’d love to be better here

• 👬 Supercharging our collaborative capabilities - with remote work, effective collaboration is more important than ever; we’re excited to hear from you about how team collaboration has changed/evolved for you and your teams

• 📄 Revamping our viewing experience - we’re actively rolling out our new renderer and want to know how you use macros on mobile

In our upcoming posts, we’d love to have an ongoing conversation with you all regarding these areas.

As an icebreaker: Share your favorite “Work from home”-themed GIF with us in the comments below. Here are two of our favorites:

WFHgif.gifdogipadlow.gif

Thank you for joining our group! Looking forward to learning from you.

- Wei & Steph

5 comments

Wei Heng Atlassian Team Sep 22, 2020

Super excited to meet you all and looking forward to your GIFs and some laughs! 

Like carolyn french likes this
carolyn french Community Leader Sep 23, 2020

nice to meet you too!

I wish this was my life...

Like # people like this

And also, happy to join the group and give feedback!

Wei Heng Atlassian Team Sep 23, 2020

@carolyn french thanks for joining our group! This pup is so cute... my dog sleeps all day while I work! 

Hello @Stephanie Zhang and @Wei Heng - what a great idea and thank you for inviting me!  Looking forward to continuing our discussions and expanding on this fantastic product.  Until then, I'll be sipping my coffee and building my list of feedback!

jim.gif

Like # people like this

Excited to have you here @Andrew Kendris !

Like # people like this

Hello @Stephanie Zhang & @Wei Heng, happy to be here and I look forward!

GIF: Whenever I try to get any work done...

OrganicGrotesqueCommongonolek-max-1mb.gif

Like Mandy Ross likes this

Great to have you @Samson ! :D 

Vero Rivas Community Leader Nov 07, 2020

Hi

Confluence is a great product, it has many advantages and functionalities.

Obviously, like everything, many aspects can be improved, but to me personally it seems fantastic.

This would be my favorite gif

gif.gif

Regards

Welcome @Vero Rivas ! 

Like Vero Rivas likes this

Comment

TAGS